Curs HR Business Partner Advanced
Who is it for?
HR as Business Partner course is extremely well suited to you if you’re a new HR business partner, currently aspiring to this role, or an HR professional looking to introduce partnering into your organisation. Business Partners, Internal Consultants or Client Relationship Managers – the job titles vary but the fundamental requirements are the same. Business focused, value-driven HR is the future for the profession. Yet many, even within HR, doubt that many HR teams will be able to perform as business partners without acquiring new skills.
Workshop includes three parts:
I. HEAD of HR BP
a. Understanding the concept
b. Strategic thinking
c. Adding value to the business
d. Being a Consultant
II. HEART of HR BP
a. Building your relationships with main stakeholders
b. Coaching skills
c. Boosting your confidence to be a skilled and knowledgeable HRBP how to strategically influence decisions building links with other areas of the business
III. HANDS of HR BP
a. Re-design the HR processes and roles
b. Achieve greater business focus
c. Developing your role and purpose as an HRBP
d. Measure HR BP effectiveness
Build on your skills to help your organisation achieve greater focus by:
• exploring the role and purpose of HR Business Partners
• building your influence through an insight-led approach
• becoming a living strategist – delivering relevant HR strategies
and solutions based on the context of your business
• having the courage to be both a partner and provocateur within
• focusing on necessary strategic and personal competencies.
By the end of the HR as Business Partner course, you’ll be able to:
• Appreciate the business partnering approach and its key drivers.
• Identify how business partnering differs from other approaches such as internal
consultancy, HR manager or director role.
• Learn to assess the implications for HR careers and your organisation as a whole.
• Recognize the attitudes, knowledge and skills required of an HR partner.
• Assess your own organisation’s readiness for HR partnering.
• Devise strategies for influencing line managers.
• Develop a personal ‘partnering’ action plan.
• What is HR business partnering?
• A brief history of partnering with illustrative case studies
• Partnering’s promise – how it delivers benefits
• Partnering’s problems – when partnering struggles
• Partnering journeys – review of partnering paths taken
• Organisations that have successfully implemented partnering
• What makes a great HR business partner
• Development of HR business partner
• Operating as an HR business partner
• Key actions.